"If we fail, I think it sets back courage in government by at least 10 years and maybe a generation. People will be too afraid to do the hard things." -Gov. Walker
Mark Belling of News/Talk 1130 WISN-AM in Milwaukee filled in for Rush on Wednesday. Check him out at Belling.com.
• Democrats Scramble After Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson Announces Retirement
• Mitt Compares Newt to Lucy Ricardo and Ethel Mertz on the Chocolate Factory Line
• Iran warns of closing Hormuz oil route
• Bill Maher Draws Ire Tweet on Tebow
• Hawaiian toy thieves ready to surrender
"I know people say 'one person can't do it,' but there are about 100 people up on Capitol Hill thinking the right way already. We need another 30 or 40 seats in the House and we need to take the Senate." -Martha Zoller