"When a politician uses the word 'fairness' what they mean is government management of relations between individuals." -Steyn
Bestselling author, Canadian, and one of the multiple "Marks" who guest hosts.
"Until Clinton, nobody expected a president to 'connect with people.' Harding didn't connect with people. Coolidge didn't connect with people. Taft didn't connect with people -- and if he'd tried to, he would have crushed them." -Steyn
"Tim Thomas is declining to go to the White House today because 'the federal government is threatening the rights, liberties and property of the people.' I don't know what he's like on the ice, but I say, 'Go, Tim!'" -Steyn
"Whoever wins the nomination is likely to be a flawed candidate who has to be dragged over the finish line. We don't look for messiahs. Any one of our candidates would be better than Barack Obama, and that's what matters." -Steyn
• Buffett's Secretary to Join Obama
• State of the Union Key to Obama Election Re-Branding
• Rove Says Obama's State of Union Will Be ''Completely Political''
• Obama’s Union Speech to Sound Populist Themes
• Police: Woman Used Stolen Benefits to Buy Soda
• Romney Campaign Acknowledges He Had a Swiss Bank Account
• Romney's Tax Returns Show $21.6 Million Income in '10
• Valerie Jarrett: Obama Will Not Bring Up Keystone Pipeline at SOTU