Bestselling author, Canadian, and one of the multiple "Marks" sat in on Friday while Rush hit the links for charity.
"I am your undocumented anchorman, no supporting paperwork whatsoever." -Steyn
"Do you think our Republican candidates are serious about killing Obamacare stone dead? And I'm not talking just at the presidential level. Ask it about your House and Senate candidates, too." -Steyn
"Remember, this is a party -- the Republicans -- who have pledged to get rid of the Department of Education, and they've never done it. And that's associated with the biggest floppo president ever: Jimmy Carter. Are you confident that they're going to repeal an entitlement -- Obamacare?" -Steyn
• French Muslims Fear Backlash
• French Police Launch Hourly Blasts to "Intimidate Gunman into Surrender"
• Santorum: GOP Better Off with Obama Than "Etch A Sketch" Republican
• Newt Takes a Turn with Etch A Sketch
• Bachmann Owes $1M in Campaign Debt
• Purges: Several Executives Leave Komen After Planned Parenthood Controversy
• Little Rock Airport Renamed Clinton
• Karzai: US Soldiers "Demons"
"We have taken a basic food product -- corn -- and made it part of the energy supply with ethanol. This led to riots among the starving masses of the Third World." -Steyn
"China is taking advantage of America's indebtedness to expand their power around the world. They're more likely to drive us into bankruptcy than ever have to fire a shot in anger at a US carrier." -Steyn