"Piers Morgan is all upset about this petition to ask him to leave the country. He says, 'If you don't change your laws, I may deport myself.' Oh, Piers. You're such a tease!" -Doug Urbanski
Fiscal Cliff Deal: Tax Hikes for All!
- Hot Air: Obama Budget Fails to Get a Single Democratic Vote -03.29.12
- RushLimbaugh.com: Marco Rubio is Fed Up with CRs -03.15.11
- RushLimbaugh.com: The Obama Budget Deal Scam -04.12.11
- ABC News: House and Senate Unanimously Reject Obama Budgets -05.16.12
- Breitbart: Senate Democrats Plan to Adjourn Without Passing Budget for Third Consecutive Year -09.20.12
"Just let it sink in: Obama raises the salaries of these politicians in Congress -- people who, if they were in the private sector, would be fired -- and raises the pay of government workers. He does all this whilst at the same time fighting with stubborn intransigence to take money away from American citizens. These are the people who worry about Big Oil and Big Corporations? Talk about greed! What is more greedy and more worrisome than Big Government?" –Doug Urbanski
- Fox: Will Congress OK Raising Taxes on Incomes Over $400,000?
- Breitbart: Fiscal Cliff Deal: $1 in Spending Cuts for Every $41 in Tax Increases
- Bloomberg: Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households
- The Hill: CBO: Fiscal Cliff Deal Carries $4 Trillion Price Tag Over Next Decade
- WP: Congress Approves Fiscal Cliff Measure
- Politico: GOP Anti-Tax Policy Goes Over The Cliff
"I don't know what it says about me on Wikipedia. I will check. There's a simple rule of thumb, though: Anything you find online about me that's good is accurate, and anything you find online about me that's negative is inaccurate. We'll just go by that." -Doug Urbanski
- NBC: Despite Last-Minute Deal, More Political Drama Likely on the Way
- Forbes: Obama Cliff Plans: $20 Trillion In Debt By 2017
- Politico: GOP Pol Says Obama Made Boehner Flip
- Politico: GOP Anti-Tax Policy Goes Over the Cliff
- Forbes: House Passes Senate Budget Bill Convincingly: We Have A Tax Deal!
- CBS: What the Fiscal Cliff Bill Means to Taxpayers
- CNSNews: Senate Voted on Fiscal Cliff Bill 3 Minutes After Receiving It
"In hard times like this, no president should be allowed to spend taxpayer money on such extravagant vacations. If we're going to have taxpayer money spent on presidential vacations at all, shouldn't there be a budget set? Shouldn't there be some sort of arrangement whereby you have to stay within that budget? Of course, 'budget' is not a word that side likes. Maybe I just don't understand the brave new world. Maybe I don't appreciate that Obama isn't just a typical American president." –Doug Urbanski
Obama Flies Free and Gives Government Raises, All While Taking More From Us
- CNN: Bosses Say Don't Blame Us For Smaller Checks. Payroll Taxes Rise to 6.2%
- WS: Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers
- WP: House Votes To Freeze Congressional, Federal Worker Pay
"The cost of Obama's decision to return to Hawaii from DC comes to over $3 million, and that does not include the price tag for the massive security operation, or the cargo plane that follows Air Force One around. It's utterly, utterly, utterly amazing. This is Obama unfiltered, Obama doing what he wants to do, knowing the press won't write about it." -Doug Urbanski
Even Cuba Gives Up on Obama-Style Collectivism!
"Collectivism is a philosophy designed to stifle ingenuity, to stifle creativity. You gotta be free! You gotta be permitted by your government to engage in free market, free enterprise capitalism." -Doug Urbanski
- UK Globe and Mail: Cuba Cuts State Payroll As Private-Sector Jobs Double
- Reuters: Cuba Cuts State Payroll, Private Sector Jobs Grow 23% in 2012
"I want to talk to you about a country -- a real country -- that is busy slashing the state government payrolls. It's a country that's a success story happening in our very midst. It's a country that is spurring private sector growth, whose private sector picked up enormous steam in 2012; a country where the number of private, non-state workers rose 23% last year alone. It's a country where the state-sector employment dropped by almost 6%, and a country where the unemployment rate is only 3.8% -- including people who did not seek work. I am talking, ladies and gentlemen, about Cuba under the leadership of Raul Castro." -Doug Urbanski
More Topics From Today's Program...
- WT: Worst Christmas Shopping Season Since 2008 Is Blamed on Fiscal Cliff. "Great Unknown" Hinders Confidence of Consumers
- Politico: Obama made Boehner Flip On Fiscal Cliff, Jeff Landry Says
"When the government bails you out, you are bailed out by the red state. Look at my state of California. Who would hold that blue state up as an example of how things are done?" -Doug Urbanski