Mark filled in from Ice Station EIB in New Hampshire. Check out Mark's Stack for links, audio clips and more. Rush returns on Monday, April 22nd.
"The wish to immediately turn your political opponents into deranged, nut killers -- into enemies of the state -- is as psychologically unhealthy as any of the balderdash from these Chechen loons with all their Marxist ideology." -Steyn
Why Are These Guys Here?
"The state that fired the shot heard around the world has now gone to one million people sheltering in place on orders of the governor. Why? What is the purpose of an immigration system?" -Steyn
- Reuters: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dead, Police Hunt Second Man
- Politico: Father: Boston Bombing Suspect 'A True Angel'
- WT: Ruslan Tsarni Says Nephews Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Are "Losers"
- NJ.com: West New York Woman, Identifying Bomb Suspects As Her "Brothers," Can't Understand What Happened
- CBS: Bombing Suspects' Uncle: They Do Not Deserve To Live On This Earth
- PM: Tamerlan Tsarnaev: YouTube Account Had Posted Terrorism Videos
- InSerbia: Boston Bombers Did Not Root From Chechnya But From US
- Torontoist: Duly Quoted: Maret Tsarnaev
- DL: Mother of Boston Bombing Suspects Arrested Last Year for Stealing
Rush Was Right: Media Circles Wagons Around Islam
"If it turns out that a Muslim bombed the Boston marathon, everyone in the media will circle the wagons and say, 'This is not because of Islam. This is a lone bad actor, lone wolf,' and remind us the vast majority of Muslims denounce this kind of terror. However, if it turns out that whoever did this has either a real or imagined connection to conservatism, everyone in the media will unite to denounce the whole group. There will not be the same treatment." -Rush
- Rush: Liberals Hope the Boston Bomber is a White, Right-Wing American
- Salon: Let's Hope The Boston Marathon Bomber Is A White American
- NBC: Elvis Impersonator Charged with Threatening Obama in Ricin Case; Family Urged Mental Help
- WP: John Kerry’s Claim That Foreign Students Are "Scared" of US Gun Violence
Taking a Closer Look at Our Immigration Policy
"These brothers are the products of the Massachusetts public school system." -Steyn
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- Milbank: Scary Cruz control