Going "Full Chicago" on Darrell Issa
"The issue that ties all these scandals swirling around the government together is basically trust. The issue here is accountable government. Can our public servants do what they want, or are they responsive and accountable to the public they serve?" -Steyn
- National Review Online: Cruz Calls for Abolishing IRS, Moving to "Simple Flat Tax"
- HotAir: Axelrod, Plouffe: IRS Scandal Way Too “Stupid” to be Political
- Washington Post: Plouffe Calls Issa "Mr. Grand Theft Auto"
- Twitchy: Choom Boom! Geraghty Destroys Plouffe’s Nasty Issa-Smearing Tweet With One Photo
- Politico: David Plouffe Rips Darrell Issa "Loose Ethically"
"The IRS, the tax collector, as a matter of policy had half the American people on it's enemies list. If you can't get the agency abolished once it's done something like that, then you never will be able to." -Steyn
A Nobody, Literally, Wins Multiple Government Awards
"A cabinet member of the United States has a fake ID and the government is so convinced by the fake ID that it's handing out all kinds of awards to this fictional character." -Steyn
Little Shop of Horrors: Obamacare
"At some point the American people have to reclaim the fact that they are citizens, not subjects." -Steyn
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
"Just because the IRS is leaking your confidential tax information to George Soros groups, there's no reason why the TSA would leak your confidential genitals to a George Soros group." -Steyn
- UK Telegraph: Al-Qaeda Sets Up Complaints Department
- UK Telegraph: Germany Drops its Longest Word: Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
- New York Daily News: TSA Has Completely Removed Revealing X-ray Scanners from America's Airports: Rep
- AP: Al-Qaeda Letter Indicates $1.1M Paid to Free Diplomats Fowler, Guay
- WP: "Temporary" Farm Subsidy Program May Finally Meet the Reaper
- New York Times: Seeking a Fresh Start, Holder Finds a Fresh Set of Troubles