"There's actually going to be more people uninsured as a result of health care reform." -Steyn
- Politico: Lindsey Graham on Obamacare: "This Bill Sucks"
- Forbes: Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending by $7,450 for a Typical Family of Four
- HotAir: Revealed: Obama Came Up with Obamacare Because He Needed a Throwaway Applause Line in a Campaign Speech
- Breitbart: Harry Reid's Obamacare Act: "What's Good for Thee is Not Good for Me"
- USAToday: "Family Glitch" in Health Law Could be Painful
"All the power is in the hands of a parliamentary leader, a House leader, the Senate majority leader, a guy who holds the position of leader of one half of the legislature. In most functioning societies he would be tied in by rules that were established decades, if not centuries, before he ever held the job. But Harry Reid, under the perversion of parliamentary procedure, gets to make it up as he goes along." - Steyn
Toilet Wipes Backfiring, Literally
"The whole country is seizing up from moist towelettes and naturally what is the government's response to the problem? A big government program." - Steyn
- AP: Moist Towelettes Are a Bane to Sewer Systems
- UKDM: Huge "Fatberg" Grows to the Size of Three Blue Whales as Yet More Grease is Added to the 15-Ton Blockage in London's Sewers
"President Rouhani won't need to use his 'Death to America' missiles because every sewer system is coming to a halt and we're just going to be drowning in these pre-moistened towelettes." - Steyn
RushLimbaugh.com: Chickified NFLers Sell One Wipe Charlies
Iran's New "Moderate" Leader
"For the first time in 35 years an Iranian leader could meet face-to-face with an American president and shake his hand." - Steyn
- ABC: High Stakes for Obama Diplomacy at UN Meeting
- CBS: Will President Obama Meet with Iran's New President at UN General Assembly?
- Guardian: White House Hints Obama May Meet with Iranian President Over Sanctions
- WP: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Takes Diplomatic Tone at Military Event
"In the Middle East nothing quite paints you as a moderate more than going around with missiles that say 'Death to America.' That's a message we can all unite around when Iranian President Rouhani, Mr. Moderate, is in New York for dictator's week." - Steyn
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- Free Beacon: Pelosi: "The Cupboard Is Bare, There’s No More Cuts to Make"
- Business Insider: FOX New's Chris Wallace: As Soon As We Announced Ted Cruz As A Guest, Republicans Wanted Us To Hammer Him
- UKDM: "If They Found Me, I'm White... So I'm Dead": Survivors Reveal How Gunman Executed Non-Muslims - After Asking Them to Name Prophet Mohammed's Mother
- Mirror: Penis "Amputated" After Viagra Overdose Leaves Aging Romeo in Agony for Days
- LATimes: Global Warming "Hiatus" Puts Climate Change Scientists on the Spot
- Climatedepot: UK Guardian Calls UN Report "the Most Comprehensive and Convincing Yet"