Glitchy Glitchy Ya Ya Da Da
"As disastrous as Obamacare is, if Republicans don't have a sane model that regular people can understand without all the mumbo jumbo stupid jargon, if they can't come up with a system without 'doughnut holes,' then people are going to be fleeing and clinging ever more fiercely to the Big Government nurse." -Steyn
- USA Today: Obama: Health Care Website Problems Inexcusable
- Washington Times: Oprah Winfrey Gave "Unequivocal No" to Selling Obamacare: Report
- New York Daily News: White House Deems Health Exchange Glitches "Unacceptable," GOP Calls Obamacare DOA
- National Review: Consumer Reports: "Stay Away From HealthCare.gov"
- New York Times: Contractors See Weeks of Work on Health Site
- Wall Street Journal: Why Government Tech Is So Poor
- Fox News: ObamaCare Damage Control
- CNN: Obama: No "Sugar-Coating" Problems with Health Website
- Daily Caller: Group Behind Obama at Rose Garden Speech Includes Only 3 Obamacare Registrants
- Washington Examiner: At the White House: Obamacare Success Stories That Aren't
- NBC: Thousands Get Health Insurance Cancellation Notices
- CNSNews: CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured
"This is nuttier than socialized health care because it involves everything in a way that socialist health care systems don't." -Steyn
RushLimbaugh.com: Who Expected Premiums to Skyrocket with Obamacare? We Did!
Illegal Immigration and "Go Home" Vans
"The most important point about any issue is how you frame it. Illegal immigration, which isn't immigration, is always framed in a sentimentalized way that prioritizes the people at the receiving end." -Steyn
Big Story of the Day: The End of Sex?!
"At some level or another every society needs the young people to pay for the old people." - Steyn
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- Washington Times: Americans Performing Hajj Attacked in Saudi Arabia
- Courier of Findlay: You're Still Legally Dead, Judge Tells Fostoria Man
- UKDM: Diesel, Unleaded and... Cow Gas? How Digestive Emissions from Cattle Could Be Used to Power Cars of the Future
- AP: Evidence Suggests Early Britons Ate Roasted Toads
- New York Daily News: Dog That Ran Half Marathon Dies From Heart Attack
- WAToday: Woman Charged After Police Find Man in a Dinosaur Onesie Joyriding on Bonnet
- FOXNews: Almost 6 Million Young Americans Out of School, Work, Study Says