Obamacare: It's Only Going to Get Worse
"Many people are now going to be on Medicaid. Medicaid physicians are going to start shrinking. They're going to go away. Physician practices, hospitals, and clinics are going to either limit or eliminate the number of Medicaid patients that they take. This will result in tremendous waits for your physician." -Belling
- WS: Hard Sell. Going Door-to-Door for Obamacare
- NewsBusters: Obamacare Website Crashes When CNN Tests Upgraded Version
- Bloomberg: Obamacare Website Sign-Ups Said to Reach 100,000 in Month
- NYT: Inside the Race to Rescue a Health Care Site, and Obama
- RCP: Plouffe: Obamacare "Will Work Really Well" By 2017
- FoxNews: George Will: "All Hell Is Going to Break Loose"
- DC: HealthCare.gov is Now Working as Promised, If You Don’t Know What Words Mean
- WT: Hobby Lobby Case Would Thwart Obamacare's Benefits For Casual Sex
"I don't care how critical you were of Obamacare when it was passed. You have to admit it's worse than we thought it was going to be. Well, if it's worse than we think it's going to be, and we think it's going to be terrible, imagine how much worse it is than the Democrats and the left thinks it's going to be given the fact that they were fans of this thing in the first place!" -Belling
"This is a studious, purposeful, strategic effort to keep people from understanding what they're going to be hit with until after the election. It's not mismanagement." -Rush
Who IS the Regime?
"Who is the White House chief of staff? You can't name him, can you? Hardly anybody can. Somehow the United States of America is being run by a bunch of kids who should be in junior achievement." -Belling
Irony of Obama Presidency: 1% Thrive; Everyone Else Sinks
"The great irony of the Obama presidency is the person who so deeply resents the 1% and who says he cares so much about the people on the lower end -- the 1%'ers have thrived under him. Real estate, stocks, those assets continue to inflate. Everybody else? We're just drifting along." -Belling
- WSJ: Holiday Sales Sag Despite Blitz of Deals
- WSJ: Overseas Money Pours Into Miami Real Estate
- NYT: Gloomy Numbers for Holiday Shopping’s Big Weekend
"It's so bad that we wistfully reminisce about the presidency of Bill Clinton." -Belling
Cell Phones on Planes: Yay or Nay?
"It's very hard to exist sitting next to someone talking obnoxiously on a cell phone, especially in a plane. But we can't fall into the trap that liberals always fall into: 'There's a problem; government needs to solve it!' Government does not need to solve this. Let the airlines figure out it. Let the market figure it out -- and let us, in our own individual lives, figure it out." -Belling
- WSJ: US to Consider Cellphone Use on Planes
- NYT: FCC Chairman Calls for Transforming the Technology Used by Phone Systems
"We did not draft a Constitution for this country to give the government of the United States the authority to walk onto planes and decide who should be talking or should not be talking." -Belling
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...