Good Year for Conservatism
"I think this was a pretty good year for conservatism. Not for anything conservatives did, but simply because we sat back and let the geniuses of liberalism do it to the American people." -Steyn
- CNN: NSA Team Spies, Hacks to Gather Intelligence on Targets, Report Says
- Examiner: Drudge Report: Media is "Scared Sh*tless by IRS Scandal," Tweeted Drudge
- Fox News: After Obamacare, NSA, Benghazi Scandals, Could 2014 Bring Course Correction for Team Obama?
- CBS: Can Democrats Overcome Obamacare in 2014?
RushLimbaugh.com: IRS Tea Party Harassment and 2014 - 10.25.13
"The IRS scandal is just against the law. In the simplest sense, it's a violation of law and Obama all the way to the top should be held accountable for this by everybody. It's unacceptable." -Rush
American Political Discourse and Racism
"Do you know why American political discourse is in the state it's in? One of the reasons is because so much public policy discussion is sucked up talking about racism." -Steyn
- Newsbusters: MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney's Adopted Black Grandchild; Apologies Follow
- Twitchy: "Height of Conceit!" Pathetic Melissa Harris-Perry Slammed for Ludicrous Hashtag-Apology to Romneys
"The minute you reduce to complaining about racial code language, you've lost." -Steyn
Mark's Uighur Update
"Everywhere I go people always come up to me and ask, 'What's the news on Uighurs?'" -Steyn
Interview with Author Mallory Factor on "Shadowbosses"
"In over 20 states, to keep your job you have to pay a union. If you don't pay the union you don't keep your job. Isn't that amazing? You have no choice." -Factor
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- UK Telegraph: Vladimir Putin Vows "Total Annihilation" of Terrorists After Volgograd Bombings
- Der Spiegel: Inside TAO -- Documents Reveal Top NSA Hacking Unit
- Daily Caller: Friends of the NSA? FedEx, UPS Clam Up
- Breitbart: De Blasio on NYC Carriage Horse Industry: "It's Over"
"The left is brilliant at using the Democrats to advance their agenda. The right is not as effective with Republicans." -Steyn