"There has been very clear and obvious attempts to not just transform the country, but to transform the way power is given back and forth between Democrats and Republicans. Democrats are trying for the whole thing." - Buck Sexton
Nevada Ranch Standoff Illustrates Larger Issue
"Harry Reid treats the American people with a degree of disdain because he views himself not as somebody who is representative of the people, but in fact somebody whose job is to direct the people. There's much more a sense of the sovereign over the citizen when you look at these Democrats and anybody on the left, and as Rush says, in the Drive-By Media." - Buck Saxton
- National Review: The United States of SWAT?
- HotAir: Protip From Reid: Bundy Supporters Are "Domestic Terrorists"
- RushLimbaugh.com: Regime Fakes Obamacare Census Data
"It doesn't matter if the number of insured stays flat or even increases, the number is going to go down because the Regime is massaging the data. They are changing the questions that they ask people here to rig the results, and if you don't like it, you are a racist." -Rush
Obamacare: Three-Card Monte
"Government regulation is the absence of choice." - Buck Sexton
- Washington Post: Obama Hails 8 Million Enrollees For Insurance Under Federal Health-Care Law
- Washington Examiner: Midterms May Hinge On Whether Obamacare Losers Outvote The Winners
- Politico: Dems' Midterm Strategy: Triage
"The Democrats are trying to push for a defacto one party state." - Buck Sexton
IRS vs. Your Freedom
"Knowledge and information is power, and if the government has endless information and access to it about all of us, that's a problem." - Buck Sexton
- Bloomberg: IRS Among Agencies Using License Plate-Tracking Vendor
- New York Post: Those "Rogue" IRS Agents
RushLimbaugh.com: Don Rumsfeld's Letter to the IRS
"Here is a guy, he's worked for presidents and he's been the secretary of defense, and he's sending a letter to the IRS. 'Dear Sir or Madame,' is how he addresses the letter, and he makes a pitch for changing the tax code because it's simply not possible to know whether he is complying with the law, and he wants to be a law-abiding person." -Rush
Other stories in the news...
- San Francisco Chronicle: Pelosi Assists In Holy Week Foot-Washing Ritual
- New York Times: Court Deportations Drop 43 Percent in Past Five Years
- Wall Street Journal: House Immigration Bills Are Still in the Mix
- WZ: Al Gore Calls Global Warming Skeptics “Immoral, Unethical And Despicable”…
- National Journal: Michael Bloomberg: "I Have Earned My Place in Heaven"
- AP: Advice To Democrats: Don't Say "Recovery"