"Who under Obama has done well the last five years? It's the one percent! The one percent has essentially thrived under his administration. The people that are left behind are the middle class and lower-income people." - Mark Belling
- New York Times: 50 Years Into the War on Poverty, Hardship Hits Back
RushLimbaugh: What We're Up Against: The Obama Phone
"Government-provided cell phones is not a new program. I don't know how long it's been around, but it's not a new program. Calling them 'Obama phones' is new. That's what's new about this. And, of course, that's being done purposely to make the people think that these free phones are coming from Obama's stash, that they're personal gifts from Obama." - Rush
Obama Read the World Wrong
"Vladimir Putin has Russian soldiers masquerading as protesters on the ground in Ukraine, Jewish people are being told to register, and we sent in Joe Biden? It's comical and it's another indication that the worldly Obama read the world wrong." - Mark Belling
- ABC: Biden in Ukraine to Show Support as Tensions Rise
- NYT: Russian Foreign Minister Accuses Kiev of Flouting Ukraine Accord
- Forbes: Would the Real Vladimir Putin Please Step Forward
- HotAir: CBS, NYT Regret that Obama-Putin Relationship Is on the Rocks
- UK Express: Ukraine’s Jewish Residents Look for a Refuge in Israel
RushLimbaugh: Putin Marches Towards World War III?
"I think Putin's flexing his muscles. I think Putin is daring Obama." - Rush
"The construction of the Keystone pipeline would be an absolute windfall. It's a goldmine. Furthermore, all of that oil that they're extracting in Northern Canada is going to go somewhere. If it doesn't come South to the United States, it's going to be shipped to China. This is a no-brainer, but even though it's an election year Obama still won't do it." - Mark Belling
- Wall Street Journal: Tom Steyer's Keystone Victory
- Politico: DNC Chair: Obama Isn't Factoring Politics Into Keystone
- AP: Study: Fuels from Corn Waste Not Better than Gas
RushLimbaugh:Keystone Pipeline Should Be a No-Brainer
"This Keystone pipeline is a great example, by the way, of the whole idea that this administration is not devoted to improving things in this country. 'Cause the Keystone pipeline's a no-brainer. It's a no-brainer in anybody's world, but not in his." - Rush
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- The Atlantic: Does Traditional College Debate Reinforce White Privilege?
- YDR: Central York Suspends Student Who Asked Miss America to the Prom
- BusinessWeek: Islamophobia, Business, And The Brandeis Mess: Four Blunt Points
- Newsbusters: Brandeis Embraced Bill Ayers, Has Bred Terrorists
- Boston Globe: American Meb Keflezighi Wins Boston Marathon
- Wall Street Journal: Tea Party Group Attacks Cantor for Agreeing to Attend Super PAC Retreat on Amelia Island
- The Hill: McConnell Touts Conservative Cred In New Ad
- AP: Kansas Speech By Michelle Obama Draws Complaints
- New York Times: Jeb Bush’s Rush To Make Money May Be Hurdle
- E!Online: Lindsay Lohan Explains "Humiliating" Sex List Leak: "It's Really Unfortunate and Disrespectful"