Happy Earth Day!
"Today is Vladimir Lenin's birthday, April 22, 1870. A hundred years later to the day a group of hippies started Earth Day. I don't believe it's a coincidence. They deny it, of course." - Erick Erickson
- Daily Caller: Study Claims That Air Pollution Is Racist
- Gallup: One in Four in US Are Solidly Skeptical of Global Warming
- Ricochet: 13 Most Ridiculous Predictions Made on Earth Day, 1970
RushLimbaugh.com: Earth Day: Left Celebrates Murderer's Idea
"Ira Einhorn, co-founder, Earth Day, convicted murderer. Another highly respected, honored leftist icon. By the way, again, Ira Einhorn supports a carbon tax. You add the carbon tax to the 70% income tax, it is hard to imagine what life in this country would be like 10 years from now if Obama and the Democrats win in 2014." - Rush
Democrat Secret Weapons: Race and Republicans
"The Democrats have another secret weapon on their side and it's a very important weapon that we should not underestimate. It could destroy Republicans chances and improve Democratic chances. It's a secret weapon that people rarely talk about. I will talk about it. It's called Republicans." - Erick Erickson
- USAToday: Justices Approve State Bans On Affirmative Action
- National Review: Big Loss for Racial Preferences in the Supreme Court Today
- Breitbart: Washington Post: Democrats Have 1 Percent Chance of Taking the House
- The Hill: Dole: Cruz, Paul & Rubio Lack Experience for 2016
- DCorps: The Urgent Economic Narrative for 2014
- LA Times: Moving In With Parents Becomes More Common For The Middle-Aged
"The Democrats are going to go after race as the big issue in 2014." - Erick Erickson
Ann McElhinney on "Gosnell"
"There are stories that need to be told. There are stories in the news that should be told that the media, because of their own bias and angles, will not tell." - Erick Erickson
Help the Effort: Gosnellmovie.com
RushLimbaugh.com: Abortion at the Root of Our Cultural Decay
"I think abortion is at the root of so much that has and is going wrong in this country. I think that the number of abortions themselves, but what in toto it all means, culturally, in terms of the sanctity of life, how that's crumbled, I think it's almost at the root of everything. And if it's not at the root of everything, it's clearly had a profound impact on our culture, our society, and our politics, I think in ways that people don't even stop to consider." - Rush
Mallory Factor on "Big Tent"
"Having conservative principles and being a Republican are not one in the same." - Mallory Factor
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- Washington Free Beacon: US Intelligence, HHS Fail to Locate Foreign Malware Inside Obamacare Networks
- Slate: McDonald's Gave Me the “Girl's Toy” With My Happy Meal. So I Went to the CEO
- Wall Street Journal: Tom Steyer's Keystone Victory
- UK Guardian: The Artist Who Lays Eggs With Her Vagina – Or Why Performance Art Is So Silly