"There are some words that Obama has ruined: 'folks,' 'fairness,' the phrase 'let me be clear', ending a sentence with 'period.' These are all ruined now." - Buck Sexton
The Narcissism of the Regime
"Obama's the guy that's supposed to be out there representing all of us. So when he bows, when he says things that are not true, when he shakes hands of world leaders, doesn't follow up and, in fact, makes a mockery of the whole concept of the US being true to it's word, it's something we have to call out. It's something that does matter to all of us. It's something that gets me a bit fired up." - Buck Sexton
- Fox: US Troops Arrive in Poland for Exercises Across Eastern Europe Amid Ukraine Crisis
- HotAir: John Kerry: Let’s Face It, Things Were Simpler During The Cold War
- CNN: Obama Begins Asia Tour With Reassurance to Japan
- ABC: Obama Dines on Sushi at Tokyo "Jiro Dreams" Shop
- Wall Street Journal: Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov Warns Ukraine
"This administration has turned diplomacy into a catch-all for just talking and not doing." - Buck Sexton
RushLimbaugh.com: Obama: "I Didn't Set a Red Line"
"If the world drew the red line, and, if the world's credibility is on the line, then why isn't the UN voting on whether or not to use force? Why is it a matter for the United States?" - Rush
Partisan Political Targeting
"Innocence is no protection against the federal government. They can essentially destroy your life merely by putting you through the regulatory process." - Buck Sexton
- Washington Times: IRS Revokes Conservative Group’s Tax-Exempt Status Over Anti-Clinton Statements
- WP: IRS Gave Bonuses to Employees Who Owed Back Taxes. And That’s Not All.
- CNSNews: IRS Awards Bonuses to 1,100 Employees Who Owe Back Taxes
RushLimbaugh.com: Lerner Wanted DOJ to Prosecute Tea Party
"No Republican president ever has gotten close to anything like this. Republican presidents go overboard the other way, to prove that they're not partisan, to prove that they're not politicizing the DOJ or whatever cabinet position or department." - Rush
Hammers Need Nails
"The more of these armed federal agents that are out there, the more of these agencies that exist that have their own little specific area of federal law that they get to play around with (the ATF being one of the scarier examples), the more they're going to find people to make examples of and to prove the merit of their own existence. Essentially, you create a lot of hammers, and they're looking for a lot of nails." - Buck Sexton
- CBS: Reid: "Something Will Happen" To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy
- FOX: Judge Napolitano: "I Was Shocked to See That The BLM Has Armed Troops"
- FOX: GOP Warns BLM Eyeing Land Grab Along Texas Border
Other stories in the news...
- CBS: Scalia: Court Upholding Traffic Stop Based On Anonymous Tip "A Freedom-Destroying Cocktail"
- Politico: The Death Of The Sunday Shows
- Politico: NBC Hired "Psychological Consultant" For David Gregory
- AP: Ohio Case Before US Supreme Court Could Decide Whether States Can Criminalize Campaign Lies
- Weekly Standard: Obama Skipped Aunt's Funeral; Went Golfing Instead
- SKY: RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK
- AP: US Weighs Curbing Deportations
- Los Angeles Times: High Deportation Figures Are Misleading