"What did Rush call me? Oh, yes! 'The guest slave will be here.' I'm from the foreign student-exchange wing of the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. It's a great program. I love it. Guys like me get to come here, and in return Hillary Clinton gets sold as a child bride to Boko Haram. So it works out for everybody!" -Mark Steyn
"This is the wife of an American citizen. She is chained to a wall in Khartoum, and John Kerry is wasting everybody's time giving speeches on global warming." -Mark Steyn
- CNSNews: CAIR: Christian Mother Sentenced to Die in Sudan "Should Be Immediately Released"
- CBS: Senators Try to Save Pregnant Woman Sentenced to Death in Sudan
"This poor fellow chained to his cot, shackled to his cot in Tijuana at the moment, is Marine Corps Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi. He's a veteran who has served several tours in Afghanistan. He was driving down around the southern border, and accidentally crossed over into Mexico where he was seized and he's been in detention ever since. He had legally registered guns in his truck, so that's why the Mexicans have held him."
"Where is the strong arm of today's superpower saying that if you are a US citizen or the wife of a US citizen no country, no third-rate regime can do this kind of stuff to you?" -Mark Steyn
- RushLimbaugh.com: The Hashtag is the New Concert
"The hashtag has replaced the concert. The hashtag has replaced the ribbon that you wear on your shirt or your suit jacket. The hashtag, pretty soon, will replace the US military. The hashtag is magic!" -Rush
Veterans' Health Care Ghetto
"The illegal immigrants at the hospital where historian Victor Davis Hanson is laid up are getting first-class treatment, while our veterans go to the ghetto of health care -- which may often be a hospital hours away in a neighboring state -- and are sent home to die, and the numbers are fudged. Why don't we just simply put the veterans in the same health care system that these illegal immigrants are enjoying with Victor Davis Hanson in California's Central Valley? It's not difficult. There should not be a health care ghetto for veterans." -Mark Steyn
- Financial Times: Veterans Scandal Risks Engulfing Obama
- USNews: More VA Whistleblowers Coming Forward, Campaign Says
- Boston Herald: IRS Scandal Link to DC Eyed
- Reuters: Obama Criticizes Republicans for Focusing on Benghazi, Obamacare
- CBSNews: Whistleblower: Obamacare Processing Center Workers Paid to Do Nothing
- VictorHanson.com: The Unforgiving Moment -Victor Davis Hanson
- RealClearPolitics: Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal from News Reports
- AP: Obama Aide Tasked with VA Review Coming to Phoenix
"If you want to treat this VA thing seriously, this is exactly where we're all headed. This is what Obamacare's gonna be for everybody. The VA is just one small bureaucracy." -Rush
John Kerry to Future Grads: Take On Climate Change!
"They say colleges have to be what they call 'a safe-space.' Well, look at this as your unsafe space. We're not like these pansified American campuses where you can't say this and you can't say that." -Mark Steyn
- Guardian: North Korea: An Unlikely Champion in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Reuters: Kerry Calls on US College Graduates to Face Down Climate Change
- Washington Times: John Kerry Jabs Donald Sterling in Yale Commencement Speech
More Stories Discussed on Today's Program...
- PJ Media: Racist Camel Draws Protests on College Campus
- CNN: Army Imposes Martial Law in Thailand
- Washington Free Beacon: Obama Golfed with Bain Lobbyist
- Daily Caller: White House Reporter Sent to Shed During Obama’s Golf Game
- ABC: Chipotle Takes Guns Off Its Menu
- Washington Examiner: Feds Used Donations Intended for Poor for Massages, Luxuries for Themselves
- Washington Free Beacon: EPA Gave Huge Bonus to Porn-Addicted Employee
- Politico: Dinesh D'Souza Enters Guilty Plea