Mark Davis of WBAP in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
filled in on Friday while Rush hit the links for a golf outing with
friends.Remember, Rush returns to the air on Wednesday.
“Our nukes and North Korea’s nukes are not
morally equivalent. It’s the difference between
the cop’s gun and the gun of the criminal.” -Mark Davis
“Do you ever go to the website TMZ.com? TMZ is one of my guilty pleasures. I go there, but I always feel like I need a shower afterwards.” -Mark Davis
• TMZ: Michael Jackson — I Can Still Moonwalk!!
“Byron York of the Washington Examiner has been doing some of the best writing around on the abrupt firing of Gerald Walpin, the inspector general of AmeriCorps. What in the world is going on here?” -Mark Davis
• Byron York: White House: Firing IG An Act Of “Political Courage”
• PowerLine: Walpin Speaks, Obama Administration Clams Up
• Riehl World View: Not Just Walpin — 3 IG Firings Being Questioned
• DCE: White House Refuses to Answer Senate Questions on AmeriCorps IG Firing – Byron York
• American Spectator: AmeriCorps and ACORN Go Way Back
“I’d love to thwart the Census form, but I want a constitutional basis for doing it — and here’s the
tricky thing. I think even constitutional purists would tell you that just because something isn’t
in the Constitution does not mean the government cannot do it.” -Mark Davis
• Washington Post: ”Cash-for-Clunkers” Bill Passes in Bid To Revive Car Sales
*Note: Links to content outside RushLimbaugh.com usually become inactive over time.