Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
• Daily Beast: How Will the Media Fight the Right’s Weaponization of “Fake News”?
• CATO: Swan Song from a “Reluctant” Hawk
• The Hill: Remedy for Russian Meddling Should Be New Election
• Weekly Standard: The Sordid History of the Firm Behind the Trump-Russia Dossier
• Daily Caller: Firm Behind Trump Dossier a Planned Parenthood Lackey
• Politico: Trump’s Past Comments Haunt His Nominees
• Politico: Daily Caller Reporter Interrupts Obama’s Immigration Announcement – 06.15.12
• Washington Post: Daily Caller Reporter Interrupts Obama’s Rose Garden Statement – 06.15.12
• U.K. Guardian: Daily Caller Reporter Heckled President Obama During Immigration Remarks – 06.15.12
• Bloomberg: Trump Tax Cuts Could Jump-Start Global Economy, World Bank Says
• Roll Call: Study: Economy Was Top Issue Among Millennial Voters
• CBS: Eye Opener: Trump Comes Out Swinging at Press Conference
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“The big news today: The executive editor of the New York Times has mandated the term ‘fake news’ will no longer be used, which means all the other agencies will soon follow along. Folks, it’s a victory. They intended ‘fake news’ to be permanently in the lexicon to describe us and Fox News. We turned it around on ’em, and described them using it. It’s done. They won’t use it anymore.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: