Guest Host Buck Sexton
Topics Discussed on Today’s Guest-Hosted Excursion into Broadcast Excellence
• New York Post: Trump to Publicize Crimes by Illegal Immigrants in ‘Sanctuary Cities’
• Washington Times: Trump Argument Bolstered: Clinton Received 800,000 Votes from Noncitizens, Study Finds
• Daily Wire: Last Week The National Media Spread This Much Fake News
• Breitbart: Fake News: Media Reports State Dept. ‘Mass Resignation,’ Officials Actually Fired
• FOXNews: Massive Attendance at March for Life Could Extend Crowd Size Chatter
• New York Times: Abortion Foes Aim to Compete With Turnout for Women’s March
• Washington Post: Trump Says Sanctuary Cities are Hotbeds of Crime. Data Say the Opposite
• National Review: The First Sanctuary City Surrenders!
• Wall Street Journal: A GOP Regulatory Game Changer – Kimberley Strassel
• Washington Free Beacon: Republicans Are Excited About This Idea Being Floated by Legal Experts
• The Hill: Surprise! Trump Doing What He Said He Would
Buck Sexton — former CIA-turned analyst and host on The Blaze — filled in for Rush on today’s program. Check out Buck’s Stack for links and audio clips. Rush returns to the Golden EIB Microphone on Monday.