Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“If I don’t talk about it, it’s not worth you knowing it. And if I do talk about it, you can bank on it. Don’t doubt me.”
• Daily Wire: Is Trump’s Refugee/Immigration Executive Order a ‘Muslim Ban’? Unprecedented? Legal? Useful? Here Are Your Answers.
• CNN: Trump’s Executive Orders Dramatically Expand Power of Immigration Officers
• Daily Wire: 8 Things You Need To Know About Trump’s Executive Order On Refugees, Immigration
• PJMedia: Soros Bankrolling Effort to Stop Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt Order
• Politico: The Man Behind Trump? Still Steve Bannon
• Hollywood Reporter: SAG Awards: ‘Hidden Figures’ Claims the Top Prize at a Politically Charged Ceremony
• Reuters: Trump’s Heartland Voters Shrug Off Global Uproar Over Immigration Ban
• Wall Street Journal: GOP Senator Lays Groundwork for Broad Immigration Overhaul
• FiveThirtyEight: Trump Is Doing What He Said He’d Do
• USAToday: Tom Brady Has Some Explaining to Do On Donald Trump – Nancy Armour
• Brookings: Is Too Much Democracy Responsible for the Rise of Trump?
• Politico: Obama Supports Protests: ‘American Values are at Stake’
• Reuters: Trump to Announce U.S. Supreme Court Nominee on Tuesday Night
• Washington Examiner: McConnell Signals No Nuclear Option in the Senate
• CNBC: Mark Cuban on Trump: Tweeting Not Leading, ‘Everything Seems Rushed
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“Folks, I walk out of here every day with guilt like you can’t believe. You know why? Because sometimes 80% of what I have here ready to go I never get to because it gets superseded by what happens when the program starts. Today is one of those days.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: