Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“It turns out ol’ Judge Napolitano was right. The Brits were spying on Donald Trump — the world was spying on Donald Trump, and they found nothing!”
- Bloomberg: Trump Said No to Troops in Syria. His Aides Aren’t So Sure.
- NRO: When Jared Wins
- David Limbaugh: The True Jesus: Uncovering the Divinity of Christ in the Gospels
- Washington Post: Within Trump’s inner circle, a moderate voice captures the president’s ear
- CNN: Eric Trump says Ivanka influenced Syria strike decision
- RushLimbaugh.com: Something’s Not Right About This Bannon Business
- NY Times: Trump Undercuts Bannon, Whose Job May Be in Danger
- WFB: New Front In White House Civil War as Kushner Asserts Authority at NSC
- NY Times: Focused on Trump’s Successes, Many Supporters Are Unfazed by His Reversals
- Politico: If Trump Fired Bannon, Would He Seek Revenge?
- New York Magazine: Why Do Democrats Feel Sorry for Hillary Clinton? -Andrew Sullivan
- Rare: So was Judge Andrew Napolitano right all along about Obama and the Brits spying on Trump?
- Asia Society: David Petraeus: Trump’s Syria Strike ‘Right Action To Take’
- UK Guardian: British spies were first to spot Trump team’s links with Russia
- Washington Examiner: Pruitt ends EPA gym memberships
- HotAir: Mutiny? Obama holdovers at Labor in “open rebellion” against Trump
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“Have a great weekend and Easter, folks. I’ll be back here on Monday.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: