Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“Barack Hussein Obama is returning to the public square. The Politico breathlessly reporting: ‘Former President Barack [Hussein O] ‘will make his first public appearance Monday, hosting an event on civic engagement on his old stomping grounds at the University of Chicago.’ It says here, ‘It won’t be an explicitly political event.’ Yes, it will, particularly if it’s about ‘civic engagement.’ So Obama… I think this may be my prediction prior to the election coming true. We’ll have to wait ’til Monday to find out.”
• Politico: Obama’s Back: Former President to Hold Chicago Event on Monday
• Washington Free Beacon: Maxine Waters Calls For Trump’s Impeachment
• New York Post: Democrats’ All-Too-Telling Love for Maxine Waters
• RedState: Uber-Left Google’s Major Move – Flooding The Right With Cash – Seton Motley
• NBCNews: Most Millennials are Finding it Hard to Transition Into Adulthood, Report Finds
“Donald Trump is not a conservative, and in his own mind especially he’s not a conservative. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t think that way, and it doesn’t mean that he’s not oriented in that direction, particularly as he sees how the opposition treats him. These are people that used to be friends of his in some regards. New York liberal moderates, they were friends. Now he sees who they really are. And when I say he’s not a conservative, I mean he’s not a doctrinaire, ideological conservative.”