Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“I’ve always thought the fastest way for tax reform, if you want to really have it happen next year, eliminate withholding and make every taxpayer actually write the check monthly, quarterly, weekly, whatever, to the IRS. If they were paid the gross and had to write those checks, you would see tax reform, and it would have happened yesterday.”
• UK Telegraph: Students Who Avoid Making Eye Contact Could be Guilty of Racism, Oxford University Says
• Washington Examiner: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Reveals Plan to ‘Reverse the Mistake’ of ‘Net Neutrality’
• New York Times: Obama Balances Civic-Minded Side With the Lure of a $400000 Speech
• Daily Caller: New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’
• FOX: Trump Orders Agriculture Dept. to End Unnecessary Regulations, Help Farmers
• RushLimbaugh.com: At Over 26 Million Listeners, EIB Thanks You – 04.25.17
• Washington Free Beacon: Celebrity Chef on MSNBC: ‘There’s No Legal Way for Immigrants to Actually Enter This Country’
• Reuters: Trump says ‘Will Renegotiate’ NAFTA Deal with Canada, Mexico
• CNN: History of Measuring Presidents’ First 100 Days
• New York Post: Canada, Mexico Persuaded Trump Not to Withdraw from NAFTA
• HotAir: Out: It’s a Grassroots Movement! In: So What If the Protesters are Paid?
• Washington Post: So What if Protesters are Paid?
• Daily Wire: Trump To Propose Biggest Tax Cut Ever. Here Are 7 Things You Need To Know.
• ZeroHedge: Still Confused About Trump’s 1-Page Tax Plan? Goldman Explains It All
• CBS: More Americans Think Trump Will Increase Their Taxes, Rather Than Decrease Them – Poll
• The Hill: Dems Issue Shutdown Threat Over ObamaCare Repeal Vote
• AP: Trump Tax Plan Could Be Good News for Many, Bad for Deficit
• NewsBusters: Nets Declare Class Warfare, Grill Treasury Sec Over ‘Tax Cuts for the Rich’
“Do any of you remember anybody, including Republicans, but anybody in the last eight years being concerned about the deficit in relationship to any Obama proposal? I don’t.”
“There’s a knee-jerk reaction whenever any Republican, I don’t care who it is, proposes a tax cut, it’s immediately characterized as a tax cut for the rich.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: