Guest Host Mark Steyn
Topics Discussed on Today’s Guest-Hosted Excursion into Broadcast Excellence
• Breitbart: Every Bad Thing We Will Avoid By Rejecting the Paris Climate Accords
• Washington Free Beacon: De Blasio Pledges to Ignore Trump Withdrawal From Paris Agreement
• Daily Caller: EU Head Mockingly Says Trump Doesn’t ‘Fully Understand’ The Paris Climate Accord
• Washington Examiner: Hillary Clinton Expands List of Election Loss Excuses to Include DNC, Assumption She Would Win
• New York Times: The U.S. Is the Biggest Carbon Polluter in History. Will It Walk Away From the Paris Climate Deal?
• Politico: Could the Russia Investigation Reveal Trump’s Tax Returns?
• ABC: Back-channel Communications are Nothing New for White House
• ZeroHedge: “I Was The Victim”: Hillary Blames DNC, NYT, “1,000 Russian Agents,” Comey And WikiLeaks For Loss
• UK Sun: Women Are Using Wasp Nests to Tighten Their Vaginas… but Doctors Slam ‘Dangerous’ Trend
• National Review: What the House Subpoenas of Rice, Brennan, and Power in the ‘Unmasking’ Probe Mean
Mark Steyn filled in for Rush on Thursday. Check out his stack here for links and audio clips. Rush returns to the Golden EIB Microphone on Tuesday.