Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“Could Donald Trump be the end of CNN?
What a legacy that would be.”
• Bloomberg: Republicans Want to Kill Obamacare Without the Blame
• Newsbusters: Phil Donahue Rambles Aimlessly about His Trump Hostility
• Mediaite: Phil Donahue: “We Got a P*ssy Grabber for President’ Because the Elite Media Failed Us
• USA Today: John McEnroe refuses to apologize, mocks Serena Williams ‘ranked 700’ controversy
• WSJ: Anthem: GOP Health Care Bill Will Bolster Insurance Market
• RushLimbaugh.com: My Sixth Sense: The Russia Narrative Turns Against Democrats (But I Know Mueller’s Still Out There) -06.26.17
• Politico: Goodbye Nonpartisan Journalism. And Good Riddance.
• Politico: ‘It’s the End of Small Talk in Washington’
• Circa: Did FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn with Russia probe?
• The Hill: Trump on CNN retraction: ‘What about all the other phony stories they do?’
• CNN: Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted Trump hatchet piece
• The Wrap: CNN Employees Gone Over Retracted Story on Russia
• NY Times: Senate Health Bill Reels as C.B.O. Predicts 22 Million More Uninsured
• PoliZette: CNN Fake News Meltdown: Retractions, Resignations, Outbursts
• Tucker Carlson: Victor Davis Hanson Interview
• Washington Post: Trump Hits ‘Fake News CNN’ After Fake Story
• CNN: 62 seconds of Sean Spicer not answering a simple question
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“As a ‘thank-you’ to all of you who are running iOS beta 1 — the public beta — for calling in and answering what I needed today, I’m gonna have a little tip for you tomorrow that will show you some of the great augmented reality that’s coming that you can do now on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 11. Hang in for that tomorrow.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: