Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“The Democrat Party does not innovate. They don’t have any innovators, and they don’t have any forward thinkers. If the Democrat Party produced a smartphone, it would still be 30 years old. And the only thing that would change in it is the numbers of people that you can call.”
• New Orleans Times-Picayune: Drew Brees: Saints Plan To Kneel Before National Anthem, Stand During It On Sunday
• Daily Caller: NFL Favorability Gets Nearly Cut In Half After Anthem Protests
• New York Times: After Anthem Protests, N.F.L. Plots a Careful Path Forward
• The Hill: Dem Addiction to Trump Attacks Gives Party Cause for Concern
• Washington Free Beacon: Packers Fans Appear to Largely Ignore Team’s Request to Link Arms During National Anthem
• NewsBusters: ‘Will & Grace’ Embarrasses Itself With Pathetic Trump Jokes, Abhorrent Shot at Reagan’s Alzheimer’s
• Daily Wire: ‘Will & Grace’ Returns For Tacky, Insufferable Anti-Trump Bash Fest
• Legal Insurrection: Survey: NFL Brand Severely Damaged by “Take a Knee” Protests
• PJ Media: Julian Assange Says He Will Provide Evidence Russia Narrative Is False in Exchange for Pardon
• The Intercept: Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart. Is Skepticism Permissible Yet?
• PJ Media: Puerto Rico’s Governor Dismantles Media Attacks on Trump’s Response to Hurricanes Irma and Maria
• Salon: Missing in Inaction: Why Hasn’t Trump Ordered the Military to Puerto Rico?
• Politico: Puerto Rican Devastation Could Mean more Florida Voters
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: