Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“If you watch the news, you’re gonna be constantly on edge. The odds are that you’re gonna be deeply pessimistic and/or angry. And it’s just impossible to get away from it. You can’t even get away from it now, things that roil our culture, by tuning into college or professional sports. That’s not even a respite anymore.”
• Reuters: At Least 50 Dead, More Than 400 Hurt in Las Vegas Concert Attack
• UK Sun: First Pic of Las Vegas Gunman Stephen Paddock, Who Massacred at Least 58 in America’s Worst Mass Shooting
• AP: FBI Says Las Vegas Shooter Had No Connection to International Terrorist Group
• ABC: Hillary Clinton Slams NRA, Gun Silencer Bill in Wake of Las Vegas Shooting
• Daily Caller: CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Las Vegas
• UK Independent: Isis Claims Las Vegas Shooting: What Have They Said?
• Washington Post: Las Vegas Concert Shooting Prompts ESPN to Change Its Mind About Airing National Anthem
• The Hill: Marshawn Lynch Wears ‘Everybody vs. Trump’ Shirt
• Daily Caller: Vegas Killer’s Father On FBI Most Wanted, Brother Says He Was Not Political
• New York Post: Ravens Fans Boo Hell Out of Own Team for Pre-Anthem Statement
• Yahoo Sports: Exclusive Poll: 62% of NFL Fans Plan to Watch Less Football
• UKDM: The lone Las Vegas Gunman, 64, Who Murdered 58 and Injured 515 Concert-Goers with an Automatic Rifle from His Suite on 32nd Floor of the Mandalay Bay in America’s Deadliest Mass Shooting – Before Comitting Suicide
• UK Telegraph: Sex Change Regret: Gender Reversal Surgery is on the Rise, So Why Aren’t We Talking About It?
Things I meant to get to at some point, but there’s never enough time.
“It didn’t take ’em a half hour, and they started ranting and raving about gun control. Mrs. Clinton, don’t you think it’s time that you stopped being a cliche? Don’t you think it’s time to stop being so predictable? Your comments are unworthy. They’re unhelpful. They are just worthless.”
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: