Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“Sean Hannity is three times as honest as anybody you can pluck from the Drive-By Media doing their jobs each and every day. Each and every day they are engaging in deceit to try to hide from you the close ties that they all have with each other. Washington, D.C., is an incestuous revolving door. And Sean Hannity is not part of the Drive-By Media, Washington, D.C., establishment.”
• Daily Caller: Michael Cohen’s Third ‘Client’ Revealed: Sean Hannity. Hannity Responds.
• AP: What’s in Those Seized Records? Trump’s Biggest New Worry
• National Review: Colluders on the Loose – Victor Davis Hanson
• Media Research Center: Two New MSNBC Hosts Bring News Media-Obama Revolving Door to 30
• NYDN: Michael Cohen Case is Being Heard by Judge Kimba Wood — aka the ‘Love Judge’
• Washington Free Beacon: James Comey’s Interview in 100 Seconds
• Breitbart: The Media’s ‘Sean Hannity Standard’ Is a Wonderful Idea!
• National Review: Keith Ellison: ‘Women Are Dying’ because Democrats Are Losing Elections
• CNBC: Starbucks to Close All Company-Owned Stores on the Afternoon of May 29 for Racial-Bias Education Day
• Business Insider: ‘Psychologically Scarred’ Millennials are Killing Countless Industries from Napkins to Applebee’s — Here Are the Businesses They Like the Least
• Tablet: Did the Obama Administration’s Abuse of Foreign-Intelligence Collection Start Before Trump?
• Daily Wire: The Media Is Already Sick Of James Comey And It’s Only Tuesday
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: