Guest Host Todd Herman
Topics Discussed on Today’s Guest-Hosted Excursion into Broadcast Excellence
• CNBC: Trump Cancels Singapore Nuclear Summit with North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un
• AP: Amazon, Starbucks Pledge Money to Repeal Seattle Head Tax
• FOXBusiness: Google, Apple Could Also Face ‘Amazon Taxes’
• Breitbart: Demonitized: Amazon Cuts Off Conservative Blog Legal Insurrection Without Warning
• FOXNews: Seattle Created Its Homelessness Crisis — Now It’s Trying to Make it Worse
• NewsBusters: Smackdown: Jim Jordan Destroys Chris Cuomo Over Claims There’s ‘Tons of Proof’ of ‘Potential Collusion’
• Daily Wire: ‘Maybe They Shouldn’t Be In The Country’: Trump Suggests Protesting NFL Players Leave U.S.
• Newsweek: Democrats Can’t Win With Bernie Sanders—Or Without Him
• Salon: Blaming Donald Trump’s Presidency on “Liberal Smugness” is a Tired Trope: Can We Give it a Rest?
• The Hill: House Dems Want to Hire Parkland Students for the Summer
• LA Weekly: On “Stormy Daniels Day,” West Hollywood Celebrates Porn Star as Hero of the Resistance