Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
“I don’t think anybody but somebody at the New York Times wrote that anonymous New York Times piece. I don’t think there is somebody in the White House or in the administration that wrote that thing. I think it’s all made up.”
“Barack Obama is constitutionally incapable of policies that would cause an economic boom like this. He doesn’t believe in them. He couldn’t claim credit for this legitimately.”
“The comparisons between Serena Williams and Hillary Clinton and Naomi Osaka and Donald Trump are just stunning if you stop to think about it and you know what happened.”
• Business Insider: Washington Went All-Out for John McCain’s Funeral — See How the Ceremony Unfolded
• HotAir: Reports: White House Zeroing In On Author Of NYT “Resistance” Op-Ed?
• CBS: Bob Woodward: “People Better Wake Up to What’s Going On” in the Oval Office
• NBC: Who Will Be Believed: Trump or Woodward?
• New York Post: It’s Shameful What US Open Did to Naomi Osaka
• New York Post: The Character Assassination of Brett Kavanaugh and Other Commentary
• Daily Telegraph: Climate Horror Exposed as Swiss Millionaire Loses Evening Pat-a-Ball Game
• UKDM: Are Trump’s Enemies Proving His Conspiracy Theories True? – Jon Sopel
• Daily Wire: Obama Returns, Gives A Speech Reminding Americans Of Why Trump Is President
• FOXNews: DNC says Papadopoulos Tipster and Key Figure in Russia Case Might Be Dead
• Pew Research Center: News Use Across Social Media Platforms 2018
• Daily Wire: Liberals Raise $800,000, Send Coat Hangers To Pressure A ‘No’ Vote On Kavanaugh From Susan Collins
• Washington Post: Trump’s Declassifying What Now?
TMZ: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump, ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When You Need Him?’
• Daily Wire: David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: