Guest Host Mark Steyn
Topics Discussed on Today’s Guest-Hosted Excursion into Broadcast Excellence
• National Review: No Hearing; Just Vote on Kavanaugh Nomination – Andrew McCarthy
• Daily Wire: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Doing Everything She Can To Avoid Testifying
• CNSNews: Sen. Gillbrand: Asking Kavanaugh’s Accuser to Testify ‘Is Silencing Her’
• Breitbart: U.S. Marshals Probe Threats Against Kavanaugh Family: ‘F*** You and Your Rapist Husband
• National Review: Columbia Mattress Girl Discredited – Mona Charen
• CNN: Trump Backs Away From Demand to Declassify Documents Related to Russia Investigation
• The Hill: Media Must Set Higher Standard for Reporting Career-Ending Accusations – Joe Concha
• New York Times: Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment
• New York Times: Restaurant Wants to Use Marijuana to Ease Lobsters’ Pain. Slow Your Roll, Maine Says.
• Yahoo.com: Iceland Launches Ready-Made Scrambled Eggs for Busy Workers and Students Who Don’t Know How to Cook
• Daily Caller: Rite Aid Shooter Self-Identified As Transgender Male
Mark Steyn filled in for Rush. Check out Mark’s Stack for links and audio clips.