Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
• San Diego Union Tribune: Border Patrol: crowd confronts agents -11.25.13
• WSJ: U.S. Border Patrol Uses Tear Gas to Disperse Migrant Caravan
• BBC: France fuel protests: Police in Paris fire tear gas
• BBC: Brexit: Theresa May defends deal amid criticism from MPs
• Scientists rip new federal climate report as ‘tripe’ – ’embarrassing’ – ‘systematically flawed’ – Key claim based on study funded by Steyer & Bloomberg
• CNN: Donald Trump buried a climate change report he doesn’t believe
• WSJ: ‘School Choice Moms’ Tipped the Governor’s Florida Race
• Washington Post: What’s up with all those black men who voted for the Republican in the Georgia governor’s race?
• The Federalist: Republicans Won Nearly Half Of Florida Hispanics In 2018
• Bloomberg: What If Democrats Have to Impeach the President?
• Politico: Ernst: Congress, Trump should avoid shutdown over border wall
• Reuters: Trump is right, jobs for black Americans abound. Here’s why it may not last
• Washington Post: Robert ‘Bob’ McNair, businessman who brought the NFL back to Houston, dies at 81
• Gizmodo: Decolonizing Mars: Are We Thinking About Space Exploration All Wrong?
• Mashable: Elon Musk on moving to Mars: ‘We think you can come back but we’re not sure’
• Daily Wire: John Kerry Warns Immigration Has ‘Crushed’ Europe
• Fox: Ohio professor sues over rebuke for calling transgender student male
• RCM: Did You Know the Greatest Two-Year Global Cooling Event Just Took Place?
• Hot Air: Did You Hear? Now Man Is Causing Climate Change on the Moon
• Thrillist: NASA Is Landing on Mars Today. Here’s How to Watch It Live.
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: