Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff
• Breitbart: Donald Trump Confirms Decision to Call Off Military Strike on Iran
• Bloomberg: Trump Says He Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren’t ‘Proportionate’
• Bloomberg: Did Trump Just Blink or Bluff in Standoff With Iran?
• Washington Examiner: NYT Reporter Flagged Jared Kushner Meetings with Russians to FBI
• Breitbart: 5.8 Million Individuals Drop Off Food Stamps Under Trump
• Politico: Trump Fudges His Red Line as Iran Takes Out a U.S. Drone
• Washington Examiner: ‘He Needs an Intervention’: Inside Joe Biden’s Chaotic Campaign
• PageSix: Hunter Biden’s Alleged Love Child Debacle Just the Latest in String of Suspicious Incidents
• Daily Caller: President Trump Scores Highest USA/Suffolk Approval Rating Ever, But It’s Not News To USA Today
• Wall Street Journal: Cuba Ration Lines Grow Tense as Economy Flails
• Palm Beach Post: Why Riviera Beach Agreed to Pay a $600,000 Ransom Payment to Regain Data Access… And Will It Work?
• Politico: What If Trump Won’t Accept 2020 Defeat?
• PJ Media: If Biden Is a Racist, Why Did the Media and Other Dems Let Him Stand Next to Obama for Eight Years? – Jim Treacher
• The Hill: Democrats Want White House Hopefuls to Cool it on Biden Attacks
• YourCentralValley: Fresno City Council Votes to Move Forward Toward Funding Incentive Program for Gang Members
• Breitbart: Jerry Nadler Calls Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’ Three Times, Claims He Was ‘Preoccupied’
• Breitbart: New York Times Reporter Falsely Labels Segregationist Senators Republicans
Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show: